Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Evolution of Humanity


For over a decade, I've been hearing about the evolution of humanity.  When I was first introduced to the concept, I was quite excited about the transformation of our world into a Golden Age.  I've absorbed so much information over the years on this topic that it's hard to know where to begin to describe what I'm talking about.  Of course, plenty of you have already been exposed to all of this.  Some people won't have any idea what I'm talking about though, so I'll just give a brief explanation.  The basic concept is that as a result of various energetic shifts, humans will be/are experiencing essential changes in their physical, emotional, and spiritual natures.  These changes will be challenging to go through, but the end result will be a more spirit/energy based being.  Our society will reflect the changes and is expected to be much more loving, equitable, and supportive.  [Depending on y'all's interest in this (just leave comments so I'll know), I can write more about this and provide links, etc.]. 

My thoughts today have to do with my willingness to entertain this concept through the years.  As I mentioned, at first I was very excited and wanted to do everything I could to help the process.  Then I got a bit icked out by what I labeled New Age Hooey and resisted the idea.  (My apologies to New Agers--I'm just saying where my thoughts were!).  Then I got wishful, but not convinced.

Lately, I have to say, I'm feeling something new stirring regarding it all.  I have this feeling of knowingness deep within my being.  It tells me that changes are underway.  Everyone I talk to seems to be rethinking materialism.  They are looking for something deeper, questioning how to have lasting peace during their day, or considering a simple and generous life.  I am certain all of this is a reflection of my internal experience, but I'm also getting convinced that there is truly something happening externally as well. 

I think my new conviction can actually bring about positive change in our group energy field.  I'm being conscious of my habitual patterns of doubt, so I am going to commit to actively look at things through the lens of positive human evolution.  I'm excited to see what this does for me.  I'll keep you posted and would love to hear your thoughts and experiences too.

3 comments:

  1. i swear i posted on this yesterday...I wanted to say that I feel the same way. Without looking or straining to hear it, its like everywhere i look i get this whisper of "the time is now."
    -crissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful way of saying it crissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only way "change" is going to occur is with destruction of the current system. I don't mean symbolic. Literal destruction. Loss of at least 1/3 the earth's population. Collapse of the unsustainable growth economy. Destruction back to the stone age in many places. A leveling of the playing field. Then we can get back to basics of being--survival, hard work, eat, sleep, love. The world is not becoming more aware just because your friends at the yoga center are talking about it. Change will not happen peacefully. Survival will not be blissful. The earth will benefit greatly from a reduction of the plague that is humanity. Goodbye Honey BooBoo. Strive for and enjoy your personal growth, but don't forget that millions of children are dying every year from preventable things like hunger and malaria. Oh, your traps are sore? Spend $60 on a massage and increase your personal bliss. I'm sure the goodness and positivity will trickle down to those who need it. Right?

    ReplyDelete